Join our successful team! Monitor this page for any new vacancies that we have.
How to apply:
For all vacancies advertised, please send CV and cover letter to:
Terry Group Ltd
Longridge Trading Estate
Or email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Powder Coating Operative
If you are looking for a new career in Cheshire, family owned Lift manufacturer, Terry Lift Group, requires an experienced Powder Coating Operative to assist a successful team in achieving an ever increasing demand for its products.
We don’t expect you to be in the Lift industry currently and full product training will be given and knowledge of the company, its operations and details of all attributes will be provided during the initial phase. Most important is an open-mindedness, willingness to provide colleagues with the highest levels of support.
In return you can expect a competitive package, company pension and death-in-service benefit. You will be put on a comprehensive in-house training programme to get you fully up-to-speed with the wide range of products manufactured and there are opportunities for progression for hard working and enthusiastic members of the team. On-going support will be provided to ensure you maintain the company’s high standards.
- Loading/unloading the paint line.
- Palletising painted items ready for distributing to their storage locations.
- Applying a range of powder coating finishes to a consistently high standard, using manual powder application equipment.
- Maintaining the required quality of the coated items.
- Ensuring that good housekeeping is maintained.
- Following laid down procedures.
- Ensuring that H&S guidelines are followed at all times, including the wearing of the required PPE.
Essential skills & experience includes:
- Powder coating or wet paint spraying
- Flexible and enthusiastic attitude
- A good team player
- Excellent health and fitness
- Full training
- Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
- 39 hour working week
- 22 days holiday per year, plus statutory bank holidays and birthday
- Company pension scheme
- 2 years death-in-service benefit from day one of employment
The Terry Group Ltd confirms its commitment to a comprehensive policy of Equal Opportunities in employment in which individuals are selected and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities and are given Equal Opportunities within the Company. The aim of this policy is to ensure that no job applicant or employee should receive less favourable treatment on any grounds not relevant to good employment practice. The Terry Group Ltd is committed to a programme of action to make this policy fully effective. It is the Terry Group Ltd’s policy as an employer to treat all people equally irrespective of race, ethnic origin, sex, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, creed, disability, age or political belief.