The Venus Trolleylift is an indispensable help and “extra pair of hands” in hotels, pubs, bars, warehouses and many other commercial establishments. It provides reliable service, helping you to move bulky goods easily and efficiently. Your goods will be distributed safely, whilst allowing your staff to be better protected from the injuries of manual handling. The Venus Trolleylift requires a shallow pit along with a self-supported structure, so you can place the lift almost anywhere.
Request More Information
Just complete the form below and we’ll contact you with free, no-obligation advice and information.
- Load: 150 kg – 300 kg
- Car: Constructed in mild steel, finished in a tough galvanised steel. A stainless steel finish is available as an option.
- Landing Entrances: Landing entrances are protected by a single hinged steel door with a galvanised finish as standard (a stainless steel finish is available as an option). All doors are fitted to our structure and have safety locks to comply with safety regulations.
- Car Entrance Protection: Hinged drop bar as standard, manually operated.
- Car size: Up to 1000 mm x 1000 mm x 1200 mm (To comply with EU standard EN81-3)
- Mounting: The lift is supplied in a structure-supported frame which is galvanised for longer life. We do not require a separate motor room or ‘load-bearing’ lift shaft.
- Floors served: Can serve up to 6 floors or 20 metres
- Entry choice: Up to 2 entrances can be fitted on each floor (through car).
- Speed: 0.34 m/s.
- Controls: Fully automatic push button control, with call and despatch facilities at each entrance for extra reassurance.
- Operation: The operation is smooth and quiet with a highly efficient motor winding unit and reliable controller. Combined with a counter-balance drive system, this ensures electrical consumption is minimal.
- Winding Unit: Mounted at the top of the lift structure within the headroom dimensions shown overleaf. The motor drives a high quality reduction gearbox fitted with a traction vee-sheave. An electro-magnetic disc brake is supplied, with emergency release mechanism.
- Electric Supply: 415 Volt-3 phase-50 Hz. A 16 amp isolator should be supplied for the lift by your electrician to be fixed adjacent to the lift at the top floor served.
- Compliance: European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and EN81-3
Do you offer free quotations?
Yes, we provide free, no-obligation quotations as part of our service. In order to provide you with an accurate quotation, one of our trained representatives will carry out a free survey. We will arrange to visit your property at a time that suits you. This is a free service, with absolutely no obligation and gives you an opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Why should I choose Terry Lifts for my lift and service needs?
Terry Lifts have over 50 years of experience in the lift industry. We are an ISO 9001:2015 certificated manufacturer offering a complete range of lift solutions. Many of our lifts are manufactured in our factory in Knutsford, Cheshire and we support the UK economy by employing more than 80 people. We pride ourselves in designing safe and user-friendly products, which are CE marked and comply with all the relevant BS and European standards, where appropriate. Furthermore, Terry Lifts are the only company that is independently certificated to BS5900:2012 and the EU Machinery Directive for a lift travel above 3 metres, covering ‘Through the floor fully enclosed and unenclosed Home Lifts’.
Is your company quality certificated to ISO 9001:2015?
Yes, a manufacturer cannot be a full member of LEIA, our lift association without being Quality Assured to ISO 9001. This is a kite mark of quality and is seen as a basic requirement that a purchaser of such a safety critical product should look for. Our certification covers the design, development, manufacture, supply, installation, service and repair of domestic and public access products.
Are you a member of any recognised Trade Association?
Yes, we are founder members of LEIA (Lifts & Escalator Industry Association) and we are signed up to our Association’s Code of Practice which is there to protect the consumer from poor or unethical selling and business practices. If you are considering an alternative supplier, we recommend asking where the lift is manufactured and whether they are members of a recognised industry body. Terry Lifts are also members of the BHTA (British Health Trades Association) and work with them on improving industry standards.
How long have Terry Lifts been in business?
The original company was formed by a British Engineer called Eric Terry in 1947 and we have been making lifts to move people for more than 50 years.