IT Administrator – (Knutsford-based) Ref. TGJOB019
Posted: 2nd August 2022
Terry Lifts is pleased to offer a full-time opportunity for an experienced IT professional at its head office in Knutsford, Cheshire. Analytical and coding experience essential. Other related skills desirable. Salary negotiable.
The company is currently converting its suite of in-house systems to Microsoft (MS) Dynamics 365: Business Central & CRM.
Who we are
Terry Group Ltd is a British engineering company trading as Terry Lifts, with over 50 years’ experience in the design, manufacture and installation of lift solutions.
This is an opportunity to be involved in a Dynamics 365 implementation, from requirements definition through to post implementation support. It will allow the successful candidate to build on their experience they already have and develop new skills in market leading software.
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Proven analytical skills and coding experience is essential; examples will be required.
- Experience of working with large volumes of data is desirable; it is essential that you
are meticulous and rigorous; examples will be required
desirable; other languages will be considered, provided you can demonstrate the
ability/aptitude to learn
- Familiarity with MS power apps is desirable but not essential if you can demonstrate
similar skills and the motivation to learn
- A comprehensive knowledge of Excel is required, including formulae, pivot tables,
- A knowledge of power pivot, power BI and/or SQL would be an advantage.
- Experience in documenting processes and instructions would be an advantage.
- You work well as part of a team and can give examples of working collaboratively to
reach an end goal
- You thrive on solving problems and can give examples where you have successfully
addressed challenging or complex situations
- Familiarisation with existing in house systems and our business functions
- Familiarisation with the Dynamics 365 environment and Business Central/CRM modules
- Participation in new system requirements workshops, review of requirements documents and support of the Systems Administrator with required development tasks
- Future conversion of our product PDF forms to MS Power Apps or a similar solution, which will allow integration with Dynamics 365
- Creation of extracts from our current systems tables to Excel and the clean up of data using Excel formulae, in preparation for import to BC and CRM
- Assistance with user acceptance testing
- Assistance with the documentation of current and new processes and with the update of company documents (policies, procedures, terms and conditions, etc.) following change control procedures
- Development of good working relationships with the new system project team, the engineering design team and other internal departments
- Assistance to the Systems Administrator and Director of Operations with day to day IT support tasks
Company Pension Scheme
22 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays and birthday
2 years’ death-in-service benefit from first day of employment to age 65
39 hour working week
Length of service is rewarded with additional days annual leave
How to apply for IT Administrator role:
For vacancy TGJOB0019 please complete an application form and an equality and diversity form.
Click to download:
Equality and Diversity Form
Once you have downloaded the forms, please open them using Adobe Reader DC. This is a standard, free, PDF reader which can be accessed at https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader
Quoting Job Reference TGJOB0019, please send the completed forms, along with any supporting documentation, to: