If you are looking for a new career, family-owned lift manufacturer, Terry Lifts Group, requires an experienced Installation, Service and Repair Engineer based in the Home Counties area (Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Surrey, and Sussex).
You will enjoy working within a challenging environment and be comfortable working around equipment which is electrical and mechanical. Full product training will be given.
Most important is an open-mindedness, willingness to provide colleagues with the highest levels of support and a genuine desire to assist a successful team in achieving an ever-increasing demand for our products.
In return, you can expect a competitive package including a company pension and career path with annual pay increases. You will be put on a comprehensive in-house training programme to bring you fully up-to-speed with the small range of products manufactured. On-going support will be provided to ensure you maintain your skills and can deliver to the the company’s high standards.
Skills and Experience Required
- Domestic / Platform Lift Experience Essential
- A methodical approach to problem solving
- Pleasant manner and an ability to deal with customers in a professional manner
- Full driving licence
- Willingness to learn new skills
- CSCS Skilled Worker card
- NVQ Level 2 in Platform Lift Installation, Service and Repair (or willingness to be trained)
About the Role
The role primarily involves the Installation, Service and Repair of a range of access products including –
- Domestic through the floor lifts
- Non-enclosed lifting platforms
- Step lifts
- Wheelchair platform Stairlifts
- The role does involve travel and applicants must be prepared to stay away from home when required.
- The position also involves being available on a rota basis for out-of-hours calls and this may include weekends and Bank Holidays.
You will receive –
- Salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Company Van (for business use only)
- Working rota of 39 hours per week Monday to Friday, plus overtime
- 22 days holiday per year, plus statutory bank holidays & birthday
- Company pension scheme
- 2 years death-in-service benefit