Regional Sales Manager (North West)
Posted: 10th June 2021
Regional Sales Manager for the North West Based in Knutsford.
Terry Lifts, a successful access lift manufacturer and Installation Company are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager based in the North West UK area. This role would suit a candidate seeking to work in a business which delivers life improvements to its Clients in the Domestic and Public Access marketplace.
Essential Skills Base
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Skills in liaising with Technical individuals from Local Authorities, architects and building contractors.
- Have an understanding and awareness of disability access regulations.
- Have an ability to interpret customer requirements and relate to lifts specifications and structural requirements.
- IT literate in Computer Aided Design, Microsoft applications and CRM.
Desirable Skills Base
- Strong sales skills in the private end user market
- Working with vulnerable, elderly and disabled people in our society
- Surveying skills
- Basic knowledge of construction
- To achieve sales objectives as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- To build relationships with and generate interest in Terry products with Local Authority account customers.
- To attend sales calls in a timely manner, represent the company professionally, manage the sales opportunities, including survey and sales conversion.
- Identifying Customer needs, develop rapport, agree solution, process quotation, implement processes and procedures to close the sale.
- Customer Relationship Management – retain existing Customers and develop new.
- Promote products by means of presentations.
- Agree factory visits and attend with client where required.
- To represent Terry Group in the field in all aspects of its business in a manner as to increase our reputation for professional and qualitative performance.
- Full sales and product training will be given.
- Competitive salary and commission dependant on experience.
- Company vehicle, mobile telephone, iPad, survey equipment and laptop
- A basic 39 hour week Monday-Friday
- 22 days holiday per year, plus statutory bank holidays and birthday, rising after 5 years’ service by one day per annum to a maximum of 27 days
- Company pension scheme
- 2 years death-in-service benefit from day one of employment
Closing Date – Friday 25th June 2021
How to apply:
For all vacancies advertised, please send CV and cover letter to:
Terry Group Ltd
Longridge Trading Estate