Regional Sales Manager (Yorkshire-based) Ref. TGJOB0010
Posted: 8th October 2021
Based in Knutsford, Terry Lifts, a successful access lift manufacturer and installation company is looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager based in Yorkshire. This role would suit a candidate seeking to work in a business which delivers life improvements to its clients in the domestic and public access marketplace.
Essential Skills Base
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Skills in liaising with technical individuals from Local Authorities, architects and building contractors
- An understanding and awareness of disability access regulations
- The ability to interpret customer requirements and relate to lifts specifications and structural requirements
- IT literate in Computer Aided Design, Microsoft applications and CRM
Desirable Skills Base
- Strong sales skills in the private end user market
- Working with vulnerable, elderly and disabled people in our society
- Surveying skills
- Basic knowledge of construction
- To achieve sales objectives as agreed with the sales manager.
- Build relationships with and generate interest in Terry products with Local Authority account customers.
- Attend sales calls in a timely manner, represent the company professionally, manage the sales opportunities, including survey and sales conversion.
- Identify customer needs, develop rapport, agree solution, process quotation, implement processes and procedures to close the sale.
- Customer Relationship Management – retain existing customers and develop new.
- Promote products by means of presentations.
- Agree factory visits and attend with client, where required.
- Represent Terry Lifts in the field in a manner as to boost our reputation for professional and qualitative performance
Full sales and product training will be given.
39 hour week Monday-Friday
- Competitive salary and commission, dependant on experience.
- Company vehicle, mobile telephone, iPad, survey equipment and laptop
- 22 days holiday per year, plus statutory bank holidays and birthday, rising after 5 years’ service by one day per annum to a maximum of 27 days
- Company pension scheme
- Two years death-in-service benefit from day one of employment
How to apply
For vacancy TGJOB0010 please complete an application form and an equality and diversity form.
Click to download:
Equality and Diversity Form
Once you have downloaded the forms, please open them using Adobe Reader DC. This is a standard, free, PDF reader which can be accessed at https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader
Quoting Job Reference TGJOB0010, please send the completed forms, along with any supporting documentation, to:
Terry Group Ltd
Longridge Trading Estate