Regional Sales Manager – North West (TGJOB024) Job Vacancy
Posted: 29th September 2022
Terry Group Ltd, trading as Terry Lifts, is seeking an experienced sales manager for the North West region. This job vacancy requires strong sales, presentation and negotiation skills and experience in liaising with local authorities, architects, and building contractors, as well as private end users. IT literate and full UK driving licence essential. 39 hours.
The Role: Regional Sales Manager (North West)
You will be working within a friendly but busy team who support each other to meet internal and external sales objectives.
You will develop new and enhance existing relationships with all our customers whether they are local authorities, agents or private individuals.
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills
- Skills in liaising with technical individuals from Local Authorities, architects and
- Have an understanding and awareness of disability access regulations
- Have an ability to interpret customer requirements and relate to lifts
specifications and structural requirements
- IT literate in Computer Aided Design, Microsoft applications and CRM
- Strong sales skills in the private end user market
- Working with vulnerable, elderly and disabled people in our society
- Surveying skills
- Basic knowledge of construction
- Achieving growth and hitting sales objectives as agreed with the Sales Manager
- Develop relationships with Local Authority and our Agent customers
- Provide training where necessary with local agents
- Manage sales opportunities within the private sector
- Undertake site visits and conduct surveys
- Identify customer needs and agree solution by maintaining an detailed
understanding of the company’s products and services
- Prepare quotations and follow up in a timely manner
- Nurture relationships with Occupational Therapist and other medical
- Maintain CRM documentation and processes
- Promote products by means of presentations.
- Arrange with customers to visit our on site show room and attend with them
- Resolving customer complaints and concerns
- Monthly sales reports
- 39 hour working week
- Competitive salary and commission
- Company vehicle
- Mobile phone
- iPad and laptop
- Survey equipment
- Employer contribution pension scheme.
- 22 days holiday per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- 2 years’ death-in-service benefit from first day of employment
- Length of service is rewarded with additional days annual leave
- AAT accredited employer
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing portal
- Free eye test for DSE users
- H&S training
Who we are
Terry Group Ltd is a British engineering company with over 50 years’ experience in the design, manufacture and installation of lift solutions. Currently converting our in-house systems to Microsoft (MS) Dynamics 365: Business Central & CRM.
How to apply for Regional Sales Manager (North West) role:
For vacancy TGJOB0024 please complete an application form and an equality and diversity form.
Click to download:
Equality and Diversity Form
Once you have downloaded the forms, please open them using Adobe Reader DC. This is a standard, free, PDF reader which can be accessed at https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader
Quoting Job Reference TGJOB024, please send the completed forms, along with any supporting documentation, to: