Posted: 8th October 2021
Terry Lifts has a requirement for a Stores Person in its production department in Knutsford, Cheshire. 39 hours. Fork lift licence required. Experience in stores/goods inwards environment necessary. Application form submission.
To provide support to customer services, stores, purchasing, production and despatch. Reporting to our production supervisor.
• Good self-motivation and patient approach to tasks and colleagues
• Experience in a stores/goods inwards environment
• Able to work in safe manner in line with the company’s Health & Safety policies.
• Quick learner and ability to retain information
• Strong organisational skills and a methodical manner
• Natural communication, excellent administrative ability
• Excellent computer literacy
• Fork lift truck licence
• Provide support to customer services completing all spare parts requests.
• Provide support to the stores, purchasing and production area, ensuring that the stores/goods inwards areas are stocked and identified.
• Provide support in to the despatch area when necessary, assisting in getting products out to the clients and Installation teams in a timely manner.
• Monitoring deliveries of parts to ensure that the correct internal resource is aware that their parts have arrived.
• Completing booking in of all parts that come in to ensure that all systems are up to date at all times.
• Ensure that all tasks are undertaken in a safe manner.
• Ensure that PPE (personal protective equipment) e.g. safety footwear, eye protection and company uniform is worn.
• Maintain high standards of housekeeping both in his own work area and throughout the factory.
• Undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably requested by management.
Monday – Friday: 39 hours
Click to download:
Once you have downloaded the forms, please open them using Adobe Reader DC. This is a standard, free, PDF reader which can be accessed at https://get.adobe.com/uk/reader
Quoting Job Reference TGJOB0009, please send the completed forms, along with any supporting documentation, to:
Terry Group Ltd
Longridge Trading Estate
and safety standards
Member of LEIA (Lifts
& Escalator Industry Association)
Proudly Designed and
Manufactured in Britain